Sunday 28 February 2016

Teething and playing toys

Ali is short a few more weeks before 5mo and he is showing a lot of teething activities like drooling and putting things into his mouth. When I inserted my own index finger into his mouth, the meeting of his gum almost suggests future teeth sprouting. I have already gotten him a fuschia colour teething which I constantly chilled it before giving to Ali before his oral exercise.

Alhamdulillah!

At the same time, I have introduced him to few rattling choices, which also includes a squeaky sounding book with numerous pictures of animals. The other one is a spheral looking rattle with multiple choice of delights (if Ali has command of his little fingers). It is, after all, designed for a 6mo (yes, I am way challenging his age-appropriacy).

I also have gotten him thorny-like blue ball, which can motivate him to move in his attempt to crawl. At this moment, his arm-support needs working. He is almost there. Hopefully, this will take him a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment