Wednesday 3 February 2016

Food for thots!

At present, he is still depending on either EBM or formula milk. It is something had to be done; I am a weekend mom where I have to travel two hours away. So, Ali is staying with his grandparents. It was a difficult decision at first but after seeing him happily accompanied, I know it is for his best interest. He is best buddies with his grandfather and sleeps with his grandmother but when I am home for the weekends, he clings on to me desperately.


Anyway, I am excited to see the next two months where Ali will try on his solids. So, here's me compiling possible menus. I scooped this up from Shen Mei Hua's Facebook album. I think it's wonderful what she is doing. Shen basically compiles notes, motivations and guides, useful especially for young mommies like me.

Some of my favourites are:
  1. milk + papaya
  2. pumpkin + dates + milk
  3. milk + bread
  4. milk + apple  
  5. Broccoli + rice + steamed fish
  6. Rice + boiled egg + tomatoes + steamed kacang buncis
Other thots are included here. Perhaps this can be sampled after his 7th month.



No comments:

Post a Comment