Thursday 13 October 2016

Submitted and waiting for viva

Finally, I submitted. It was last July when I handed in my thesis and I am due for my labour some time next week. Originally I thought I could make it for my viva before delivery but Allah is a better planner! 

So I am buying time to plan and prepare for my oral. After discussing with chair, we agreed that it shall be in Feb. 

Work has started. I am reading on tips to prepare for the big day. I have to say, I have forgotten half of the things that I have written and a revisit is a must. I am finished with the first chapter and the second one is dragging me. Trying to find motivation to read I.e buying a nice bag so I can carry it around. Well that has not been done. Soon maybe. Tomorrow. 

So, just to document this milestone. 

On another note, I am currently pregnant with my second and like what I have said, next week is the big day. InsyaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment